The project consists of improvements to the Active Travel Route through Gelligaled Park in Ystrad Rhondda.
The works were to include the following:-
· Re-profiling of existing road running through Gelligaled Park;
· Installation of new kerbs;
· Provision of highway drainage;
· Provision of new open ditch channel;
Scope of Works:
The works will include the following:-
• Site clearance including the removal of site debris;
• Installation of drainage including pipes, manholes gullies, drainage channels etc;
• Excavation of existing verges, pavements and embankment construction;
• Carriageway resurfacing and reconstruction
• Installation kerbs
• Road markings and signing
• Street Furniture
Here is a selection of pictures from this project.