The purpose of this project was to improve the road safety on Crwys Road.
This was achieved by the installation of traffic calming features. The project improved safety for pedestrians via improved pedestrian crossing facilities.
SCOPE OF WORKS:
Our scope of services comprised of –
- Tabling of junctions
- Installation of a ‘Zebra Crossing’ and Cycle Crossing
- Upgrading the existing signal controlled pedestrian crossing
- Installation of new telematics equipment
- Localised narrowings of Crwys Road
- Installation of ‘continuous footways’ to a number of the side street on the scheme with imprint surfacing.
- Localised highway drainage works
- Full Carriageway Surfacing Works
- Expansion of the existing footway